How to Lose Thigh Fat Fast in a Week – Summer is here again and every woman wants to look sexy on the beach, with cellulite-free skin and cute body with a toned hourglass shape that can make guy’s head turned 360 degrees.
However, to achieve these, with excess fat in our body it will take discipline and determination.
That being said, if you want to get rid of that inner thigh fat fast in 7days or less these slimming thigh fat workouts can help you to easily achieve that weight loss naturally.
Thigh Fat. The thigh is the part of the human leg between the hip and the knee. Fat accumulates mostly in the lower part of the body which includes the thighs.
This article will take you through 10 best workouts on how to lose thigh fat in a week.
Once you follow the workouts devotedly, you will also lose fats in other parts of your body.
Quickly, Lets Do Slim Thigh Test…
It is important that you know whether you have big thigh muscles or a lot of thigh fat before you set about trying to shed thigh fat (the slim thigh test).
Follow the process below to find out;
- Make your leg straighten.
- Tighten your thigh muscles; then pinch the top layer of the skin at your thigh.
- If there is much to pinch, then fat is making your thighs big and you’ll also probably suffer from cellulite or stretchmark.
Cellulite is the persistent subcutaneous fat causing dimpling of the skin.
- If there is little to pinch, you have large thigh muscles and little fat and will have little cellulite.
How to Lose Thigh Fat Fast in a Week at Home with 10 Best Thigh Workout That Work
One of the best workouts on how to lose thigh fat is the squat exercise. There are various kinds of squat exercises but we listed a basic kind below.
- To begin, place your legs shoulder-width apart.
- Lower yourself to the ground like you want to sit on a chair.
- Do this until your thighs are parallel with the ground.
- Balance there for at least 3 seconds.
- Now slowly push up back to your starting position.
- Repeat for as many times as possible
Another variation is doing squats with an exercise ball.
- Place the exercise ball against the wall with your lower back firmly pressed against the exercise ball.
- Now perform the basic squat motion.
- This kind of squat will increase the intensity of the squat and help get rid of thigh fat quickly.
2. Lunges Workout
Lunge exercise is also a great way on how to lose thigh fat. It is also a popular exercise and involves the sudden forward movement of the body.
The lunge exercise discussed here will involve the use of a dumbbell. So you may want to get one ready now
This is important if you want to reduce upper thigh fat fast.
Follow the steps below to perform the lunge workout.
- Grab a 5 or 8-pound dumbbell in each hand.
- Now lunge forward with one leg and bring the opposite knee about an inch above the floor.
- Take a step back and continue with the opposite leg.
- Make sure you draw it in so that it lightly taps the back of your right knee.
- Extend your left leg out again.
- Repeat the process with your other leg.
3. Play a Sport
Another way on how to lose thigh fat is to get yourself involved in a sport.
Participating in an activity that involves physical will ensure that you burn more calories and, in the process, lose weight in your thighs.
To make it even more fun, form a workout group with your friends.
You should dedicate a massive amount of time in a week to whichever sport you agree to play.
This will ensure that you shed fat in your thighs within a week. Also, your friends will be able to keep you on track.
4. Glute Bridges
Sitting around all day for a long period of time may weaken your glutes and may lead to accumulation of fat in your thigh.
The gluteus is any of three muscles in each buttock which move the thigh.
The glute bridge exercise is one of the best ways to lose thigh fat
How to Do Glute Bridges
This exercise is also great for improving hip mobility and strengthening your lower back. See the steps below.
- To begin, lie face up on the floor with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor.
- Ensure that you keep your arms at your side with your palms down.
- Lift your hips off the floor until your hips, knees, and shoulders form a straight line.
- Squeeze your glutes hard and keep your abs drawn in.
This is necessary so that you do not overextend your back during the exercise.
- Hold your bridged position for about 3 seconds before easing back down.
- Ensure that you are not pushing from your heels.
- Note that the power comes from the hips and nowhere else.
- You should feel the burn in your glutes and your hamstrings if you are doing it well.
- Aim for two sets of ten bridges about two to three times a week.
5. Box Jumps
How to Do Box Jumps
A different workout on how to lose thigh fat in a week is the box jumps exercise.
See the steps required to perform this exercise below.
- To begin, stand in an athletic position with your feet shoulder-width apart
- Make sure you do this at a comfortable distance from the box.
- As soon as you are ready to jump, drop quickly into a quarter squat.
- Now then extend your hips and swing your arms,
- Push your feet through the floor to drive yourself onto the box.
Note: You should try to land as quietly as possible.
6. Pilates Small Leg Circles
This particular is one of the best ways to lose thigh fat.
Do you wanna toned your abs, calves …
This exercise also works your inner core, calves and your hamstrings.
- To begin, lay down with your back supine on a mat.
- Ensure that your legs are together.
- Then slowly raise one into the air.
- Flex your top foot and slowly trace 10 small circles in the air above you.
- Make sure that your movements are small and narrow.
- It ensures that your inner core aligned and flexed.
- Reverse the direction, doing 10 circles in the opposite direction.
7. Plies Squat Exercise
Another way on how to lose thigh fat is the plies exercise.
Ballet dancers use this exercise quite well for shaping and toning their thighs.
The exercise works your glutes and your inner thigh muscles.
How to Do Plies Squat Exercise
The basic plie exercise is as follows;
- To begin, stand with your legs together.
- Make sure that your heels and knees are touching.
- Also, ensure that your feet pointed outward and they form a 90-degree angle between your feet.
- Next, tilt your pelvis forward to keep your back straight.
- Slowly lower your body while bending your knees.
- Keep your heels on the ground and ensure that they are touching.
- Do not let your knees go past your toes.
- Slowly rise back up to your starting position.
- Repeat for about 10 to 12 times for one to three sets.
8. Stepping Exercise
This is a basic but efficient exercise to reduce lose thigh fat. You can perform this exercise on a stair, chair or bench.
Whichever you decide to use should make your knee bend to a 90-degree angle when you place your foot on it.
How to Do Stepping Exercise
Follow the steps below carefully to achieve your desired results.
- To begin, place your right foot on the bench or chair or box.
- Press through your right heel as you step on the bench, bringing your left foot to meet your right so that you are standing on the bench.
- Return to your starting position by first placing your right foot down, then the left foot so that both feet are on the ground.
- Complete 15 steps starting with your left foot, then repeat another 15 steps starting with your right foot.
- Do a set of three.
9. Walking, Jogging and Running
One of the ways on how to lose thigh fat is cardio exercise.
The best cardio exercise to lose upper thigh fat within a week is a fast walk, a good jog, and a short sprint.
These cardio activities will increase the heart rate while making the body system stimulate energy and get rid of fats in the thighs.
For beginners, start with a walk and slowly increase your pace until you are comfortable with jogging.
Do this for about 30 minutes every day for maximum benefit.
Repetitive movement of your arms and legs for an extended period of time increases your heart rate and causes you to break a sweat.
You burn calories while jogging which will lead to weight loss throughout your entire body, including your legs.
Running can slow slim your thighs and reshape legs. Endurance running is very effective in those who have big thigh muscles.
It may decrease the size of the muscles and reduce fat around the muscle to make the thighs smaller.
Therefore, to shed weight in your thighs do endurance running for a week for fast results.
10. Ananda Balasana (Happy Child Pose)
Do you like yoga? If yes, you can achieve that sexy slim thigh with some yoga pose.
One of the effective yoga poses is Happy Child Pose.
This Yoga involves specific body postures that are good for health and relaxation.
The Ananda Balasana (also known as the happy child pose) yoga pose will help you get rid of thigh fat fast.
- To begin, lie down on your back and take a deep breath.
- While exhaling, fold your knees so that they press against your stomach.
- Inhale and hold your feet.
- If you cannot do this, catch hold of a belt or a scarf.
- Now open your knees so that they are wider than the torso and push them towards your armpits.
- Bring your ankle in line with the knees so that the shins are perpendicular to the ground.
- Push your feet into your hands to develop a resistance.
- Hold on to this position for about 30 to 60 seconds.
- Bring your thighs back towards your belly.
- Exhale and stretch out your legs.
- Healthy Diet to Lose Weight Fast in 2 Weeks at Home (7 Best Weight Loss Foods)
- 15 Fastest Ways to Lose Weight If You Weigh Over 200 Pounds or More
- How to Lose Body Fat Fast Naturally with Exercises and Diet in 10 Steps
Note that women who are pregnant should support their neck with a folded blanket. The same applies to people with a neck injury and knee injury
It is important that you maintain a healthy diet and drink enough water while engaging in any of the activities discussed in this article.
Please, do go yet, if you like this post subscribe to our newsletter and share this post with friends and family on social media and do not forget to share your comment in the box below.