Tired of back fat, and you want to get rid of back fat fast in 2 weeks? Then read on…
Excess back fat is not something anyone would be proud to have. It isn’t a pretty sight to behold.
This article looks at different ways on how to get rid of back fat and Love handle fast in 2 weeks
When you are on a beach and you feel like spilling over from the back to enjoy the water, you suddenly remember your back fat.
It can make you self-conscious and want to cover up.
It can be quite embarrassing, to say the least.
Most ladies do not get to wear some clothing that will otherwise expose their back to avoid showing off the back fat.
Not just that back fat is hard to get rid of, it is also frustrating when it doesn’t go away after doing few push-ups here and there.
But do not worry…
Whether you are a man or woman struggling with back fat, we have good news for you.
You can get rid of back in little as 2 weeks and get you to feel more comfortable and confident with your body.
We will guide you on how to get rid of that stubborn fat with practical, science-backed information in just two weeks.
You may have probably been wondering what you are not doing right and why the back fat won’t just go away.
We will show you the causes of back fat and how to lose back fat and even love handles.
You cannot get rid of back fat without possibly finding out the underlying factors.
We will also show you how to tone up your upper back using fat burning workouts.
Back fats are common fats accumulated on the back which can increase your shirt size, bra size etc.
It’s also an indication of being overweight.
The appearance commonly results from the combination of several things including atrophy of the muscles of the back and excess body fat.
Atrophy of the body back basically means they have lost their strength and muscle tone.
The main causes of muscle atrophy include poor nutrition and a lack of targeted exercise.
You should know that ‘Spot fat’ reduction is not possible.
Fat is removed from all over your body and you can’t control it.
You may want to ask this question…
Why does everybody have different areas of fat accumulation?
This is because everybody has different genetics.
The only way to get rid of stubborn back fat is to lose more fat overall.
The stubborn back fat will eventually come off.
You can’t accelerate it sometimes.
The body isn’t designed to work that way.
So what do you have to do to lose back fat and bra overhang?
#2. Exercise your back muscles for better tone and posture.
This takes hard work and discipline with the patience of course.
Getting to lose the extra weight via calorie reduction can only be achieved by identifying the causes of back fat.
Let’s explore them.
Different Hormones Responsible for Back Fat
Our body is made up of various hormones that are responsible for how we look, interact with people and digest food with many more.
While each hormone does serve its own purpose, some work together to produce a common effect.
The common among them is Cortisol. This hormone is produced when our body undergoes stress.
When produced in excess can lead to excessive weight gain.
This hormone that helps with feeling full and satiated after a meal.
This hormone takes a little time to work so it is recommended to eat slower to feel fuller.
When these hormones are low, your body will become ravenous.
You will eat just about anything to dissipate the hunger.
This could potentially cause you to overeat abundantly and gain weight all over, some to a point of obesity.
Testosterone/HGH the hormone responsible for many male qualities like deep voice, hairy is also used for building muscles.
When these hormones are low, it can cause sagging of the muscles.
Human growth hormone
This responsible for overall growth in the body and muscle protein synthesis.
When levels of these hormones are low, they can cause fat deposits in the back if arms causing them to look flabby.
Estrogen is one of the main reasons a fat is stored in the lower back that most women suffer from.
The hormone causes the increase of alpha-adrenergic receptors in the lower body slowing down the release of fat.]
It causes the body to become insulin resistant over also.
The hormone is secreted by the pancreas to help absorb the sugar from the bloodstream and deliver it to the cells for energy.
If these levels are too low, or you overeat, the body will try to take the glucose and store it as fat.
Overeating can cause resistance to insulin.
If your cells have glucose already in them and you keep eating, the insulin will try to give it to the cell which has too much glucose already, the body will store up the glucose as fat to be used later.
The Thyroid hormones are responsible for the basic metabolism of the body.
When these hormones are not functioning properly, they can cause the daily amount of calories needed to sustain weight to lower.
This means that your body will require less food to maintain its current body weight.
And if the diet is not checked, this will cause a slow or fast weight gain depending on how the calories are being consumed.
This causes fat deposit everywhere within the body.
Now that we know of the different hormones that are responsible for back fat, there are also several things that can cause back fat to accumulate or worsen in addition to the hormones.
Let’s look at some of them.
What Causes of Back Fat and Bra Overhang?
Sugary Food and Beverages.
In this age of junk and fast food, many people take in more sugar than they realize.
Frequently consuming foods and beverages high in sugar or high fructose can lead to fat gain especially in the back and belly.
This includes processed foods, additives, and preservatives.
We already discussed how the insulin hormone can have an effect on these sugars in the body.
Foods that come from fast food are most commonly high in fat, calories, carbohydrates, added sugar and sodium.
A diet that is high in fat, sugar, and calories can lead to excessive weight and back fat.
Alcohol, when consumed in large quantity, may cause back fat.
Excess calories from the alcohol are partly stored as back fat.
The quantity consumed on a daily bases also plays a role.
Less physical Activity
Over the years, people have become less active.
They do a nine-to-five job, sit in traffic, get home, shower and they are off to bed.
This happens almost every day.
If you sit down at one place for a long time, your body can suffer from decreased metabolism caused by the thyroid hormones which may gradually accumulate fat around your back.
Low Protein Diets
People who consume a large amount of protein are less likely to gain back fat. Low protein increases hunger drive which can lead to excessive eating and subsequent weight gain.
When a woman’s menstrual period ceases, estrogen levels drop causing the fat to be absorbed by the body.
When your colons are not healthy and clean, it reduces the metabolism rate.
Much of the waste is being re-absorbed back into the body causing weight gain and back fat.
Excessive Fruit Juice
Most fruit juices are added sugar. Many aren’t aware that fruit juice consumed in large quantity can cause insulin resistance.
This is because of the preservatives and additives and this can cause weight gain and back fat to occur.
Some people aren’t aware that stress can make them gain weight.
The hormone called cortisol helps your body to mount a stress response.
When produced in excess can lead to overeating. Cortisol hormone also promotes fat storage in the body.
As we get older, our skin becomes less firm and tends to become saggy.
Fiber is good for health and controlling weight. It is a type of carbohydrate that the body can’t absorb.
That is why cannot be broken down; instead, it passes through the body undigested.
Fiber helps regulate the body’s use of sugar, helping to keep hunger and blood sugar in check.
It stabilizes hunger hormones and reduces calorie absorption.
Diets high in carbohydrate and low in fiber causes you to add weight and increases your back fat.
The tendency to store fats may also be caused by genetics. This includes the gene for the receptor that regulates cortisol and leptin.
Not sleeping enough can cause weight gain weight. Getting enough sleep is very crucial for your health. Sleep disorders can lead to weight gain.
Many different factors can make you gain back fact.
There are a few you can’t do much about like the hormones and your gene and changes at menopause, but there are several factors that you can control.
How To Get Rid of Back Fat and Bra Overhang
Unfortunately, back fat is one of the hardest places to tone and reduce body fat while trying to lose weight.
Your diet and exercise regimen has to support both tonings your back fat and getting rid of overall body fat.
Making small modifications to your diet while also performing the right type of cardio and strength training can help you get rid of back fat and bra overhang fast in two weeks!
Here’s what you should have in mind while trying to get rid of back fat.
- Don’t focus on burning calorie alone.
- Cut your daily calorie intake by 500. Do not cut too many calories which can lead to slow weight loss and nutrient deficiencies.
- It is important to include both diet and exercise to get the desired result fast.
- It’s hard to stay on a diet if you are always feeling hungry.
- Try combining the right types of food at each meal to help you stay satisfied longer after each meal.
- You have to incorporate a workout that involves back exercise.
- Try some resistance training.
- Increase the duration of your cardio exercises.
- Do not eat poorly. Even if you are cutting calories, it is important o eat a balanced diet.
- Include protein at each meal. Eat a variety of foods. But be disciplined in eating.
- Moderation is key for drinking alcohol if you must take. One bottle a day is sufficient.
- Sugar and processed food will slow your body down and provide with little or no nutrition value. Stay away from sugary foods and junks.
- Your mental health is as important as your physical health. Take daily breaks to recharge.
- Sleep at least 6-8 hours daily. Your sleep pattern affects your mental health and overall output.
- Drink lots and lots of water to flush toxins from your system. There is no limit to how much water to take. Drink up.
- Replaces sodas and juices with water.
- Eat more vegetables, fruits, and diets rich in fiber.
These foods are low calorie and nutrient dense making them great for a low-calorie.
Best Exercise to Get Rid of Back Fat and Bra Overhang Fast
Dieting alone cannot get rid of back fat, at least not in two weeks.
Like I said earlier
You have to incorporate some workouts daily.
While working on your overall body composition, there are simple exercises to do.
Cardio activities are particularly effective for getting rid of back fat and toning the back muscle.
They will burn calories and strengthen your back muscles.
Some of them include rowing, boxing, and swimming, running/jogging, walking, biking and dancing.
Exercise at least thirty minutes at a time for five days a week or more as your body can carry. Pay attention to your body.
1. Interval Training Exercise for Back Fat
Interval training will help you burn fat quickly. This is mostly done by running vigorously at a pace for several minutes, return to a comfortable speed and back again.
2. Strength Training /Resistance Training
This training will help build and strengthen the muscle.
Adding muscle mass will rev your metabolism.
A revved up metabolism will help you burn more calories even when you are not exercising.
Meet with a Personal Trainer.
You may want to work with a personal trainer because they are professionals and more experienced.
They may be able to offer a variety of exercises to tone your back and reduce body fat.
They may also share videos and blogs that can give out detailed information about you.
Below are some of the exercises you can do on your own at home;
3. Do Bodyweight Exercises to Lose Back Fat
There are some specific exercises you can do to strengthen your back and get rid of back fat and they don’t require special machines.
Many of these exercises can even be done at home.
Tie a Resistance Band to a Doorknob
- Shut the door and stand about 2 feet away from the door.
- Hold the ends of the resistance band in each hand and bend your elbows 90 degrees.
- Pull your arms back so that your shoulders are pushing together.
- Hold this position for 10 seconds and then release.
- Repeat the motion seven to 10 times.
- If you don’t feel enough resistance, move a little further away from the door or use a thicker resistance band.
4. Row Exercises for Back Fat
Row exercise uses dumbbells and it helps work the 2 large muscles on both sides of your back.
To do this exercise,
- Stand with the torso tipped straight forward at a 450 angle and hold the dumbbells down.
- Next, bring the arms up.
- The elbows are parallel with the back and the forearms are straight down.
- Do 2 sets of about 12 -16 repetitions.
Row exercise if done properly can be a great workout to get rid of back fat.
Like push-ups, remember to do this exercise in the proper form.
In concrete, when you complete the rowing motion, avoid leaning the back.’
Next, pull row strand down in the middle of the body and you will feel in your arms, core, abs, and back.
Next to row exercise to get rid of back fat, try doing the
5. Bridge Exercise to Lose Back Fat
- To start, lie flat on the back with the knees bent at 90 angles and the feet fat on the ground.
- Then, lifting the buttock up that allows the back to make a straight line.
- Next, hold this position for 15 seconds and lower the body back to the floor.
- Do it about 10 to 20 times, depending on your endurance strength to practice the exercise.
Back Fat Exercises Without Equipment
1. Cat & Camel
- Like leg extension exercise, this type of exercise can help to get rid of back fat and improve your flexibility like cats and camels.
- To start, place your hands and knees on the floor.
- Arch the back that creates the rainbow shape, like the arch of the camelback.
- Then, hold the head up. Hold it for 5 seconds.
- Next, drop the stomach down in the U shape, like the cat stretch.
- Drop the head down and hold for 5 seconds.
- Repeat it for 10 – 15 times.
2. Back Extensions
Besides, you can do Back Extensions to get rid of back fat.
This exercise focuses on burning your back fat directly.
- To start, lie flat on the stomach with the arms on the sides that are parallel to the body.
- Put your hand to touch the hips.
- Next, raise the head while chesting off the floor as far as possible.
- But don’t strain yourself. Hold this position for 10 seconds.
- Then lower the head and the shoulders back to the floor.
- Keep the shoulders relaxed by using muscles in the back.
- Repeat it for about 10 times.
3. Lower Back Extensions
Next to ease to do exercises to get rid of back fat, try Lower Back Extensions.
These workouts are easy to do, even when you are lounging to watch TV. ‘
They are designed to target your lower back and burn extra fat there.
To perform these workouts,
- Lie flat, face down with the hands behind the head.
- Lift the chest off the floor as far as you can
- Do 3 sets for 10.
You can perform these exercises with a plastic ball.
How to Get Rid of Back Fat with Weights and Machines
Using free weights or weight machines can also help get rid of back fat and tone your back.
Combined with cardio and other strength training exercises, you can tone your back muscles easily.
Start with weights you are comfortable with.
You should be able to lift them without too much strain.
If you can lift the dumbbells with no strain whatsoever, you will not stress your muscles.
1. Push & Touch Work to Reduce Back Fat
This exercise focuses on upper back, chest, and shoulders.
- Stand with the feet shoulder-width apart.
- Hold 25-pound dumbbells on the two hands.
- Arms are down by the sides with the palms facing forward.
- Next, bring the arms forward, up to the shoulder height.
- The backs of the upper arms must be parallel to the ground.
- Pause. Then raise the arms overhead.
- Tap the ends of your weight.
- Return your arm slowly to the shoulder height.
- Pause and lower to the starting position.
- Repeat 3 sets of about 6 to 8 reps.
2. Bent-Over Circular Row
To get rid of back fat fast, do Bent-Over Circular Row
This exercise focuses on upper back, chest, biceps and middle back.
To perform this workout
- Stand with the feet shoulder-width apart. The knees are bent slightly.
- Hold 2 5-pound dumbbells in the two hands.
- Bend forward.
- The upper body must be parallel to the ground.
- Your hands and weights must be extended toward the ground.
- Keep the weights parallel to another.
- Begin to circle the hand toward the chest over the right side and down and over the left side and up.
- Repeat 3 sets of about 10 to 12 reps.
Remember to keep the abs engaged for holding yourself steady through the circles.
3. Crisscross Reverse Fly for Love Handles and Back Fat
This exercise aims to burn your shoulder fat and upper back fat.
To start, stand with the feet shoulder-width apart.
- Hold 2 5-pound weights in the 2 hands.
- Next, slightly bend the knees.
- Tip the torso forward to a 450 angle.
- Then, cross the arms at your wrists in front of the knees.
- Lift the arms to the shoulder height.
- Lower the arms slowly to the starting position.
- Repeat 3 sets of about 10 to 12 reps.
Avoid using momentum for moving weight. Just slowly go in the way up & down.
Use the plank exercise to help tone your entire back and core
- Place your forearms on the floor.
- Hold your body in a straight line.
- Hold this plank position for as long you can.
- Rest and repeat one to two more times.
- 15 Fastest Ways to Lose Weight If You Weigh Over 200 Pounds or More
- 8 Best Ways to Lose Weight from Stomach at Home (Reduce Belly Fat Naturally)
- How to Lose Body Fat Fast Naturally with Exercises and Diet in 10 Steps
- How to Lose Thigh Fat Fast in a Week at Home with 10 Best Thigh Workout That Work
4. Bent-over Flys for Back Fat
This will help tone your upper back.
Hold a dumbbell in each hand and bend over at your hips.
- Lift your arms out to the sides, like airplane wings, until they are at shoulder height and then lower them to your sides.
- Do three sets of eight repetitions each.
- As you improve the strength of your muscles and connective tissues and perfect the movement, increase the weight and the number of sets to build muscle.
- If you just want to tone, increase the number of repetitions.
5. Lat pulldown Exercise for Back Fat
- Grab the cable bar, gripping it wide and in an overhand position.
- Position your thighs beneath the support and place your knuckles facing upwards.
- When you stretch up, the bar should be just within your reach.
- If it’s not, adjust the height.
- Pull the bar down to your chin (all the while keeping your back straight) in one fluid movement, feeling your shoulder blades coming together.
- Slowly release the bar to its original height and repeat.
5. Do Shoulder Presses
- Take two dumbbells, one in each hand.
- Hold dumbbells by your ears, palms facing forward.
- Press your hands straight above your head until your arms are fully extended.
- Lower back down slowly until your hands are again by your ears.
- Repeat one to three sets or as many as you’re able.
- These will develop your shoulders; deltoids that are well-developed can help the back look broader and the waist appears smaller.
6. Do Bent-over Rows
How to Do Bent-over Rows
- Place a dumbbell in each hand. Bend slightly at the waist – about 45 degrees.
- Extend arms straight in front of your, palms facing inwards towards each other.
- Pull arms back until your upper arms are next to your back.
- Release your arms slowly back to their fully extended position.
- Repeat one to three sets or as many as you’re able.
Remember to consult with your doctor before beginning any exercise program if you and under medication or having any critical health problem.
Dieting can be discouraging.
Choose a diet that reflects your regular eating pattern. If you are exercising and not seeing results, change what you are doing.
If you are walking, run, if you are doing body weight exercises, try some weight-bearing activities to lose back fat.
Do something to kick it up.
You will see results after the first pounds drops.
Now we’ve shown you the top tips and exercises to rid back fat fast at home in 2 weeks. Hope that you can make use of all these tips and instructions to lose back fat naturally.
For any feedback and questions about how to lose back fat and bra overhang, leave a comment below and I will surely get back to you as soon as possible.