Don’t you just hate it when you look into the mirror and see thigh fat? I know the feeling. Look! You can do these easy exercises to reduce thigh fat in a week. And after 7days, you will never look the same again. Yes, it’s true!
Facts: Thigh fat can be so disturbing and be embarrassing at times, it is common among women. Thigh fat can be a natural occurrence at most times, and it can also be caused by the type of food we consume.,
Don’t get this wrong, there is no particular food that causes fat in the thigh region.
The body uses calories, and if the calories you take in are more than what you burn out, then, there is a tendency you have fat legs. Food rich in fat, refined carbohydrates, sugar and white food (white bread, white wheat) will all supply you high calories.
Here’s the secret:
If you must take them, let it be in little quantities to ensure you don’t breach the balance between the calories you take in and what you burn out.
How to Lose Thigh Fat
Getting rid of your thigh fat might not come as easy as you think; you will need some sacrifices like your time, patience, strength, and dedication. With all these ready, you will lose thigh fat in less than 10 days.
Good exercises to reduce thigh fat in a week will be suggested here and how to go about it. But before that, you need a strong determination to push yourself past the breaking limit.
If you must get rid of thigh fat that is so embarrassing when wear knickers or shots, you also must get rid of all the junk food you eat, and start eating healthy food, so the result will be shown in no time.
Here are 10 best exercises to reduce thigh fat in 7 days.
10 Best Exercises to Reduce Thigh Fat in a Week
These exercises below if practiced with determination will yield a result in a week time.
Table of Contents
- 1 10 Best Exercises to Reduce Thigh Fat in a Week
- 1.1 1. Squats for Thigh
- 1.2 How to Get Rid of Inner Thigh Fat -10 Best Exercises
- 1.3 2. Forward-backward Lunges
- 1.4 3. Wall Sits Workout to Tone Thighs
- 1.5 4. Step Ups Exercises for Thigh Fat
- 1.6 5. Elevated Hip Thrusters
- 1.7 6. Glute Ham Raises
- 1.8 7. Burpees to Lose Thigh
- 1.9 How to Lose Thigh Fat Fast in a Week at Home (with 10 Best Exercises)
- 1.10 8. Running for Legs
- 1.11 9. Jumping Jacks Exercise for Legs Fat
- 1.12 10. Reverse Plank to Reduce Thigh Fat
- 1.13 Bonus: Utkatasana Yoga Pose for Thigh and Hips Fat
1. Squats for Thigh
Starting the day off with 20 squats will keep your thigh muscles strong and burn inner thigh fat. Squat engages the large muscles in your thigh allowing you to burn a lot of fat surrounding it.
Getting rid of inner thigh will be boosted by adding squats to your daily routine. You lose thigh fat by increasing the number of squats daily.
- Stand with your legs wide apart slightly
- Inhale such that your belly is pushed towards your spine
- Shift your weight on your feet and bend your hips
- When your hips are bent, your ankles and knees will also bend, keep your hips more bent and engage your abs
- Repeat the movement for about 20 to 30 times
- Do this every day for a week
2. Forward-backward Lunges
The forward-backward lunge is very effective in inner thigh toning. It also improves flexibility, balance, and stability.
- Stand with your feet wide/close apart
- Take a step forward and bend both knees
- Keep bending till your back knee is a bit above the ground
- Stand back up and take a step backward with the same leg
- Repeat the procedure for about 10 times
- Keep this up for a week
3. Wall Sits Workout to Tone Thighs
Wall sits help shaping the thigh and calf muscles. They help in toning inner thigh muscles, calf and abs. if you spend 20 to 30 minutes on this exercise, it will strengthen and tone your calf and thigh muscles.
- Stand your back against a wall with your legs wide apart
- Lower yourself towards the ground
- Let your thighs be parallel to the ground
- Avoid putting your arms on your thighs
- Hold the position for about a minute
- Repeat the procedure several times
4. Step Ups Exercises for Thigh Fat
A very good step up will reshape your thighs and butt. It gives a proper posture to the body, and it also gets rid of stubborn thigh fat and fat legs.
- Firstly, you need a little stool or box to execute this exercise
- Keep your body straight with your arms by your side
- Stand on the box or stool
- Step down one of your legs
- Step the other leg down and replace it with the first one on the box again
- Increase the tempo of this exercise
- Spend 20 to 30 minutes on this exercise for a week
5. Elevated Hip Thrusters
Doing workouts that target your inner and outer thighs, calves, abs, and bum will make your legs look thinner and slimmer. To start, all you need is commitment and a bench.
- Lie on the ground with your face up
- Place your legs on the bench or stability ball with your knees bent at angle 45 degrees
- Move your knee towards your belly alternately
- Keep this going for 5 to 10 minutes
6. Glute Ham Raises
This exercise focuses on the thigh. If you want to get rid of those embarrassing fat leg, then you must start this workout as soon as possible. It is considered one of the best exercises to reduce thigh fat in a week.
- Lie in the Roman chair with your knees bent at 90 degrees
- Extend your legs in the air with knees together.
- Support your upper body your arms
- Maintain this posture for about 10 minutes
- Repeat this for a week
7. Burpees to Lose Thigh
Can you lose weight in the thighs by just doing burpees? Yes, you can!
Why? Burpees is known to burn an intense number of calories as it burns up to 50% of the body fat if well executed, according to a recent study.
- Stand with your feet wide apart, and your arms by your side
- Push your hips backward, and lower your body to a squat position
- Place your hands on the ground and shift your weight on them.
- Jump in between the arms placed on the ground without moving them
- Jump back so that they land just outside of your hands.
- Raise your arms up over your head and jump up into the air.
- Land and lower body to a squat position for your next rep.
8. Running for Legs
Of course, we all know how to run. A study shows that you can lose weight more from running than walking.
To make it work, you must involve yourself in it for at least 3 times in a week. Run for about 30 minutes to get a very good result.
9. Jumping Jacks Exercise for Legs Fat
Jumping jacks is effective when it comes to flexibility and Tmuscle tone. This exercise is easy and can be done anywhere and anytime.
- Stand with your feet together and your arms by your side
- Raise your arms above your head and jump simultaneously with your legs spread out
- Keep this exercise going for about 30 minutes
10. Reverse Plank to Reduce Thigh Fat
- Sit on the ground without folding your knees
- Spread your palms wide on the ground
- Look up to the roof
- Leave your feet flat on the floor and lift your hip slightly
- Remain like that for about 30 minutes
- How to Get Rid of Love Handles | 7 Workouts + Diet
- Yoga Poses for Weight Loss |10 Best Belly Fat Burning
- Weight Loss Tips For Men |15 Secrets to Losing Weight Naturally
- Ketogenic Diet Menu Meal Plan | 7 Day Keto Recipe For Weight Loss
- 15 Fastest Ways to Lose Weight If You Weigh Over 200 Pounds or More
Bonus: Utkatasana Yoga Pose for Thigh and Hips Fat
This yoga pose is like Wall Sits exercise that I mentioned earlier. It targets and strains on your thigh muscles, but after regular practice, the pain will reduce.
You will be more flexible and reduce your thigh fat. Just try bend knees lightly and dip into a squat position while exhalation
If these 10 best exercises to reduce thigh fat are practiced well and adequately, then you will be glad you did after a week. It is possible to practice all, but if you cannot, endeavor to do at least five because it will get rid of the thigh fat quicker than you expect.
Share it in the comment box below if you know any other exercises to reduce thigh fat that is not on this list. And don’t forget to share this post with friends.