Have you ever wondered why Brazilian beauty queens are so sexy? Well… The truth is that they have a secret activity they use in achieving that sexy shape. This article will expose some of the Brazilian butt lift exercises for women to have a rounder and bigger bum.
It makes me happy letting you know that most of these sexy queens never had to meet a plastic surgeon for extra curvy butts.
Aside from being dangerous, invasive plastic surgeries are mostly very expensive and mostly, results are highly unpredictable.
So if you wish for around long-lasting butt to fit into your skimpy gowns and jeans, keep reading, and get to know about our Brazilian butt lift exercises for women.
These exercises require good balance, but if you lack excess of coordination, you can modify these exercises so as to derive a version that will help to build your baseline agility.
The most useful thing to focus on while you are doing a movement is your form; always go for the toughest version of an exercise that you can do with perfect form. Sacrificing your form will make for a lesser effectiveness of the workout, so make the details a priority.
What You Should Know about Butt Lift Exercises
Note that these exercises all have one thing in common; they target the glutes. You can build your glute muscles by doing any of the 15 Brazilian Butt Lift Exercises for women we will discuss in this article.
These exercises also focus other muscles in the leg, such as hamstrings, quadriceps, and calves.
At first, your body weight is challenging enough. But as time goes on, you might be ready for more. You can do more reps or more sets, or you can add weight to any of these Brazilian butt lift exercises for women.
Moving forward, here are some things you should know about the Brazilian Butt Lift Exercise programs for women:
- You carry out these exercises with weights, and this fact is really important.
- You should dedicate time and a lot of energy in every training.
- The duration of the training is usually in sets and reps, not minutes.
- Your legs are basic tools used for the daily basic activities, such as climbing the stairs or just walking around.
- Breaking down the exercises into reps allows the abs to get challenged to its maximum.
Also, note that:
- A single training = A day’s butt workout.
- You should do each of these exercises in a motion of 3-4 sets and 9-11 reps.
- Pick the good weight; if you end up doing 15 reps, it is too light, and if you end up doing less than 8 reps, the weight is too heavy.
- The relaxation period between sets should be exactly 30 seconds, and never more than a minute.
- It is best not to mix the exercises; you should have a specific order of the exercises.
- Do the exercises slowly and the right way.
- As time passes by, you should increase the weights for progress.
How Many Times Should You Do These Training Sessions?
If you are following a butt workout plan and it is a full body workout program or you exercise daily using the split muscle training. You should do the exercises once or twice a week.
If you are not following any workout plan, and you follow just a single workout plan, you can workout 3-4 times in a week.
Workout sessions should never be more than 4 times since you will have to set aside a 48 hour relaxation period for your muscles to recover.
15 Best Brazilian Butt Lift Exercises for Women for Rounder and Bigger Bum
1. Brazilian Butt Lift Plie
- Stand with your feet slightly wider than your shoulder-width apart, arms by your sides and toes turned out.
- Tuck tailbone under as well and contract your glutes.
- Squat as low as possible without allowing your knees to creep past your toes.
- Simultaneously put up your arms to about shoulder height in front of your body with your palms down.
- Stay at this position for about 2 seconds, then start all over again.
- After 20 reps, take a break at the bottom for 20 seconds.
2. Brazilian Butt Lift Touchdown
- Standing with your feet and shoulder-width apart, point your toes forward.
- Squat down till your knees bend to 90 degrees.
- Slide your left leg back into a deep reverse lunge; place your right hand along outside of your right thigh or touching the floor.
- Put up your left hand in front of your face, with your palm facing out.
- Return to the first step and repeat while alternating sides.
3. Brazilian Butt Lift Explosive Lunge
This is one of the Brazilian butt lift exercises for women that help to build all the muscles in your legs and glutes. It is also effective for reducing calories.
- From standing, take a big step forward with your right foot.
- Drop your back knee and get your knee bent at 90 degrees
- Keeping the front knee aligned over front toes.
- Jump up, pushing off the floor. Switch your legs in the air and land in a lunge with the opposite foot forward.
- Repeat for three sets of 12 to 20 reps alternating sides.
4. Brazilian Butt Lift Lateral Sliding Squat with Towel
Works the glutes muscle, hamstrings and quads of the standing leg and works the outer glutes and inner and outer thighs of the sliding leg.
For this Brazilian butt lifting workout exercise, you can add weight by holding a kettlebell, a weight plate or dumbbells, or place a barbell across your shoulders. You should add extra weight if you feel your present workout is not challenging enough.
- Standing with feet together and toes pointed forward.
- Keep your arms at sides with the right foot placed on top of a small folded towel.
- Shift your body weight to the left leg, with your left knee bent to 45 to 90 degrees while you slide the right leg with a towel in a slow motion out to the side as far as is comfortable.
- Stay in that position for 4 seconds.
- Slowly pull your right leg back, wait for 4 seconds while straightening left leg.
- Repeat for 30 seconds; alternate sides.
5. Brazilian Butt Lift Squat with Kick-Back
- Stand with your legs and shoulder-width apart, arms at your sides.
- Sit back into a squat position and keep weight on heels.
- In a straightforward manner, lift your right leg behind you, while you keep your hips pointing forward and extending your arms.
- Return to start and alternate sides.
6. Butt Thruster
This Brazilian butt lift exercise for women helps to zero in on the glutes, lift sagging buttocks, and hamstrings.
- Lay on your back while keeping your knees bent and feet flat on the floor.
- Push into your heels and lift up your toes.
- Push through your heels while lifting your hips up in line with your knees.
- Squeeze your glutes at the top, then lower back down.
- Repeat for 3 sets of 12 to 20 reps.
You can add weight by placing a heavy bag or weight plate across your hips if the workout seems too easy.
7. Quadruped Hip Extension
This is one of the Brazilian butt lift exercises for women that help to fire up the backside and hamstrings, as well as other important muscles. This exercise is one of the most effective glute exercises available according to a study by the American Council on Exercise.
- Start the workout on all fours with a neutral spine then contract your abs.
- Then lift your right knee off the floor, while being bent to 90 degrees, then press it up and back.
- Keep the sole of your foot flexed and pointing at the ceiling, and then lift your leg till your thigh is parallel to the floor.
- Bring your knee back down and repeat for about 12 to 20 reps, then alternate sides.
- Do 3 sets in all.
NB-You can add weight by placing a heavy bag or weight plate across your hips if the workout seems too easy.
8. Fire Hydrant for Smaller Waist
This particular exercise helps target the glute medius of the outer hips and make your bum rounder and firmer
- From all four legs, raise your right knee up and open it out to the side and keep your knee bent to 90 degrees.
- Keep spine neutral and your abs at work.
- Raise it up as high as possible, while keeping your arms straight, with your pelvis and shoulders leveled with the ground.
- Return to middle and repeat steps for about 12 to 20 reps.
- Alternate sides and repeat for 3 sets total.
NB-You can add weight by placing a heavy bag or weight plate across your hips if the workout seems too easy.
9. Donkey Kicks for Buttocks
- Starting on your hands and knees, keep your core tight and back flat.
- Lift a leg and keep knee at 90 degrees.
- Push that leg as high as possible into the air and lower your back down.
- Repeat for 9-12 reps, then alternate legs
- Plan for 4 sets of 12 reps.
10. Do the Glute Bridge
The Glute Bridge Brazilian butt lift exercise for women is a must for a bigger an rounder bum. You can get the best for your butt by holding the position and actively involving all the butt muscles. Hold the position of the bridge for nothing less than 30 seconds and then lower to 10 seconds. For best results, repeat 5 times.
- Starting on your back with your feet and shoulder width apart while your knees remain bent.
- Bridge up with your hips going upwards as high as possible and then flexing the hip flexors and contracting your buttocks at the top.
- Hold for about 1 to 3 seconds. Then lower your body back down to the starting point and then repeat.
11. Brazilian Butt Bridge
- Starting this exercise, lie down on your back, and your knees bent, heels touching the floor.
- Put your hands at either side of your body on the floor for support.
- Slightly push your hips off the floor and stretch your leg
- Here, the pelvis and abdomen will be like a bridge that connects the legs and neck.
- Stay in this position for 5 seconds.
- Then squeeze your glutes while you are there.
- Return to the first position and repeat immediately.
12. Brazilian Butt Lift Jump Squats
- Stand comfortably, with your hands on your hips.
- Be sure to maintain your balance for this explosive cardio exercise.
- Then, lunge forward with your right leg.
- You should bend your right knee to a 90-degree angle, just above the ankle, with your left knee pointing towards the floor.
- At this point, power up and jump off the floor using your both feet.
- In mid-air, switch your legs and land with the left foot lunging forward.
- Continue this lunge while switching each leg.
13. Kettlebell Mountain Climbers
- Be in push-up position with each of your hands on a kettlebell, with your feet hip-distance apart.
- Brace your core and keep your hips down in line with the rest of your body.
- Raise one knee in towards your chest as high as you can.
- Return to the initial position, alternate your legs and repeat for a couple of more reps.
14. Curtsy Lunge Exercise for Bigger Bums
- Standing with your feet hip-width apart, while you keep your weight on a foot, take a big step back with your other leg, crossing it at the back of your left leg (as if you are about to do a ‘curtsy’).
- Then bend your knees and lower your body straight down till your front thigh is parallel to the floor, and keep both knees bent at a 90 degrees angle.
- Ensure to keep your core tight the entire time to stabilize yourself.
- Stand back up into your starting position and follow the same steps with the other leg.
- Do this for 4 sets of 12 reps on each leg.
15. Sumo Squat with Kettle Bells
- Start this exercise by taking a very wide stance. The reason is that the more your feet are apart, the more your glute muscles get activated and not your quads muscles (front of thighs).
- Stretch your feet to 45 degrees from your body while holding the kettlebell in front of you (you shouldn’t flex your arms).
- With your core involved and your back straight, bend your knees and move your hips backward, lowering your body with the kettlebell as far as possible without changing your posture.
- Try to get the weight down to the ground without really touching it.
- Stand back to your starting position; squeeze your butt at the top of the movement. That is equivalent to a rep.
- Go for 4 sets and 15 reps.
You should make sure to perform these Brazilian butt lift exercises for women 3 to 4 times per week, leaving a day rest in-between workouts.
Asides the fact that these Brazilian butt lift exercises for women can make a great impact on your body’s shape and curves, they also burn a large number of calories because they actively engage large muscle groups.
Now make it happen and start this Brazilian butt lift exercises for women today to get fast results in 2 weeks. Good luck and leave a comment below if you have any question. Share this post with friends!